Why Choose Benchmark Painting & Carpentry?
Benchmark (noun): something that serves as a standard by which others may be measured or judged.
As house painting contractor specializing in outstanding carpentry and home painting, Benchmark is devoted to setting a new standard of excellence. Our office staff and our craftsmen strive to deliver the highest levels of workmanship and beauty, while treating our customers to matchless customer service. Many painting companies sell and complete jobs; we endeavor to exceed all your expectations, and become your “house painters for life.”
- Listens attentively to our customers’ needs. We communicate proactively with our clients at every stage of the job, so that we can deliver precisely what you envision. What’s more, if you are not completely satisfied with any aspect of a residential interior or commerical job, we will fix it.
- Whether you need interior or exterior painters, we use products that are environmentally friendly.
- Works with superior vendors, suppliers and designers, ensuring that we constantly provide the highest level of quality.
- Remains up-to-date on all trends and regulations in the paint business.
- Benchmark is fully licensed, bonded and insured to protect our customers and our employees.
- In addition, we are active participants in the PDCA (Painting & Decorating Contractors of America) and the NARI (National Association of the Remodeling Industry).
Benchmark began as house painting contractors in 1995, establishing a reputation for unequaled service and quality. Always attentive to the needs and desires of our clients, we expanded into specialty painting, such as faux finishing techniques. Our commerial painters are also skilled and equipped to serve corporate and non-profit clients.
As we strove to serve our customers as thoroughly as possible, we began to notice that many of our customers also needed many carpentry repairs. Benchmark began a carpentry branch in 2000, broadening our services to include deck repair, wood rot replacement, drywall repair and installation and general repair services. Today our customers can benefit from a whole host of carpentry services, from kitchen remodeling to window and door replacement.
Benchmark Painting & Carpentry is dedicated to growing our legacy of superb craftsmanship and customer service by continuing along the path we have begun. We are attentive and responsive to the needs of our clients, and we are 100% devoted to their satisfaction. In addition, we take pride in performing excellent work, never trying to cut corners with inferior materials or workmanship.
Benchmark is delighted to partner with our customers to perform residential interior painting projects with a low environmental impact. We are fully educated and experienced with a wide variety of environmentally friendly painting products.
When our customers express an interest in eco-friendly (or “green”) paints, we can provide an excellent range of low-VOC and no-VOC products. Besides containing fewer contaminants and no odor, many of these products are packaged in recycled material and made locally, reducing their carbon footprint.
Benchmark Painting & Carpentry: A full-service painting company providing exceptional residential and commercial painting and carpentry services.
- Why You Want Your Painter to be a NARI Member
When you hire a residential painting or carpentry home improvement contractor, you’re “handing over the keys” to a sacred space – your home. You trust your contractor to enhance your surroundings and enjoyment of your home and paint with the greatest care. You also rely on their solid knowledge of building techniques, design trends and…Read More
- Garage Door Painting Tips in Delray Beach, FL
Garage doors are often overlooked when updating a home’s exterior painting, but they should actually be a focus, as they're one of the most visible aspects of a home. My painters and I know that garage door painting can freshen up a home’s appeal with a minimal amount of effort and money. If you want…Read More